Thanks for taking the time to browse my work and services. I am a Freelance Colorist, Computer Graphics, and Post Production Artist in the San Joaquin valley of California. I have worked in Broadcast and Design for 16 years winning a few Addy awards along the way. I specialize in Color Correction & Motion Graphics. I also offer 3D Modeling & Animation, Compositing, Commercial Editing, 3D Modeling & Animation, and Graphic Design. I strive to be current and utilize the latest technology and software in all my projects. I hope you can find use of my services in your next project.
- Color Correction / Conform / Editing & Finishing
- Motion Graphics & Design
- Compositing, Matchmoving, Rotoscoping
- 3D Modeling & Animation
- Graphic Design for Print
- Custom Designed Workstations & Computers
Capabilities and Equipment:
- Online Uncompressed 10bit 4.4.4 SD to 4K
- SDI, HD-SDI, Dual Link HD-SDI 4:4:4, and 4:4:4:4, 2K
- Broadcast 10bit Calibrated SD, HD, 4K Monitoring (4K down converted to 2k)
- 8-channel 24-bit AES and 16-channel embedded audio
- Color Correction in Log or Linear with LUT support
- Support for all workflows… Avid, Final Cut, CS5, etc..
- Full Red workflow, Offline and Online from RAW
- Plans to setup a full DI theater with 2K DCI Projection
My Name is Jeremiah Belt. I grew up in the San Joaquin valley of California. I went to college studying 3D Modeling & Animation and Graphic Design at Azusa Pacific University, Fresno Pacific University, and Cogswell Polytech.
I began to focus my art into Compositing and Motion Graphics where I discovered my love for Color Correction.
I married my lovely wife Sarah in 2002, whom I met at Fresno Pacific University, and moved back to Fresno California. I worked at several Agencies including Mind’s Eye Multimedia and Jeffrey Scott Advertising. I then took a Commercial Editing position at KSEE 24. At the end of 2006 I decided to break out on my own as a freelance artist. I attended training at Da Vinci Systems in Florida on industry standard Color Correction and DI systems. I have been gearing up my studio over the years to better serve my clients and their various production needs. I continue striving to stay current in my skills and technology in order to offer the highest quality professional broadcast product.